Prince George’s County 5th Anniversary WE3 Women’s Empowerment Conference
Saturday, December 10, 2016
The WE3 Women’s Empowerment Conference Planning & Resource Committee is excited to celebrate 5 years of inspiration and empowerment! Each year we work to offer you information, knowledge and perspective along with fun, interaction and special surprises. Join our Women Educated, Women Empowerment, Women Engaged movement! This conference is for you if:
- You want to be empowered.
- You want to positively impact your community.
- You want to learn more about personal, organizational and legislative advocacy.
- You want to discuss hot issues: Education, Health, Safety and the Economy
- You want to engage women, thought, business and motivational leaders!
- Hear what our youth think about issues and their future.
- Access resources that will advance your purpose.
REGISTRATION: Each adult registration includes admission to the Friday Award Reception and Saturday Conference with lunch. All supporter packages include admission to the Friday Award Reception and Saturday Conference with lunch. Please inquire with event organizers for the “Special Event” workshop details and the fees for admission. Vendor opportunities are available.